This is a basic yet unique dressing due to the combination of white and red balsamic vinegar. I love a good balsamic vinaigrette but I often prefer a bit of a lighter dressing and with the addition of the white balsamic, it’s perfect!
Recipe: Approx. 2 Cups
- 1 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Stone Ground or Dijon Mustard – or to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves – minced
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt – or to taste
- Dash of Black Pepper
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegars, garlic, salt and pepper. Next slowly whisk in the olive oil. Or use a hand held blender to emulsify.