Toners improve your skins appearance by toning the skin while cleansing it further and the combination of these ingredients is such a fantastic treat for the skin. This toner is great for all skin types except sensitive, it balances the skin, which makes it good for normal, dry, oily and mature skin. I use it to restore the Ph. balance of my skin after cleansing; it’s also hydrating and helps retain moisture in the skin as well as soften the wrinkles.
- 1/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon Organic Rose Hydrosol
- 2 Tablespoons Pure Witch Hazel
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Make sure there is no rubbing alcohol in it )
- 1/2 Teaspoon Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Drop Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Normal Skin – Lavender – 4 drops
- Dry Skin – Lavender 2 drops – Rose Geranium 2 drops
- Oily Skin – Lavender 2 drops – Rose Geranium 2 drops
- Mature Skin – Lavender 2 drops – Geranium 1 drop – Lemon 1 drop
Measure everything and put in to a glass bottle with sprayer and shake well.
Sprays on your face after you shower or wash your face then apply coconut oil or a moisturizer.
The oil/moisturizer will help to trap the toner in allowing to further penetrating the top layers of your skin.
Rose Hydrosol is super hydrating
Aloe Vera Gel penetrates the tissue and promotes cellular renewal
Witch Hazel tightens loose tissue helping tired and sluggish skin
Apple Cider brings oxygen to the cells and maintains elasticity
Grapefruit Seed Extract is very healing and deep cleansing
*You can buy all ingredients including a glass bottle with a spray top at your local health food store or at Mountain Rose Naturals.