Your skin will love the kelp in this mask due to it’s nutrient-richness and high mineral content. It helps to slow down the aging process of the skin and brings a healthy glow to your complexion!
This mask will hydrate, tone, firm, help prevent wrinkles and make your skin feel radiant. It also helps to repair damaged skin, inflammation and irritations.
- Kelp Powder – All skin types. Highly nutritious, toning, softening, firming, stimulating, hydrates, regenerates skin cells, exfoliates dead skin cells, clogged pores, minor abrasions, skin irritations, removes toxins, mineral rich that smooths and soothes the skin.
- French Green – All skin types, especially wrinkles. The green comes from 44.5% silica content, containing plant matter, providing nourishing minerals. Hydrating, removes impurities, invigorates the complexion, tightens pores, absorbs excess sebum, dust and contaminants.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Penetrates tissue, cellular renewal, tightening, dilates capillaries increasing blood supply, breaks down & digest tissue, it has enzymes that hasten the regenerative phase of healing, moistening to the tissue, balancing the skins natural Ph, draws and holds oxygen in the skin, which in turn holds in moisture.
- Honey – All skin types. Soothing, healing, nourishing, rejuvenating, refreshes depleted skin, high in enzymes so it has a exfoliating effect, maintains suppleness and elasticity.
For the face, neck and chest
- 1 Teaspoon Kelp Powder
- 1 Teaspoon French Green Clay
- 2 Teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel –
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Drop Essential Oil –
- Lavender -Mature, Oily or Acne
- Geranium – Dry, Oily or Combination Skin
- Roman Chamomile – Dry or Sensitive
For face and body
- 1 Tablespoon Kelp Powder
- 1 Tablespoon French Green Clay
- 2 Tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 Drops Essential Oil – see above (because of the strong kelp smell you don’t want to leave this out)
*As for the aloe gel, fresh is best, but bottled is ok. I recommend “Aubrey” Pure Aloe Gel
Add kelp powder and clay to a small bowl along with aloe gel, honey and lavender essential oil then mix well.
Apply to face and leave on for about 15-20 minutes.
If your mask starts to dry, spray on a hydrosol to keep mask moist.
Remove with warm water and pat your face dry.
Follow up with a moisturizer.
For the body you will want to apply in the shower. You can also apply to your face, then get in the shower.