Summer is right around the corner and we all love something deliciously refreshing, cold and healthy to drink, especially in Arizona!
This can be made ahead of time and put into bottles, a pitcher or just made for each drink
Recipe: Makes 4 ~ 8 oz Drinks
- 3 oz Fresh Ginger Juice = About 4 medium sized Ginger Roots
- 4 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 8 oz Demerara Syrup (raw sugar simple syrup)
- 32 oz Sparkling Water
- 8 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 1/2 Cup Raw Demerara Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Hot Filtered Water
First juice the ginger and put in a large bowl. (you will need a juicer for the ginger)
Follow the simple syrup instructions but with the demerara sugar, it’s more course than a fine sugar so heating it up on the stovetop may be essential for dissolving the sugar into the water.
Add all ingredients to the jar or bowl and mix well and chill.