- 1 Head Kale – thinly chopped
- 1/2 Fennel – cut in half and thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 Cups Watermelon Radish – sliced and quartered
- 1 Cup Red Cabbage – sliced – diced – or minced
- 1/4 Cup Dry Sun-Dried Tomatoes (not packed in oil) – homemade or store-bought – minced
- 1/2 Cup Pecorino Cheese – finely shredded – or to taste
- 1 Cup Lemon Thyme Pesto Vinaigrette (or the whole recipe)
- Micro greens,
- Toasted almonds
- Finely shredded Pecorino Cheese
Radishes help eliminate excess mucus in the body and are great for respiratory disorders, bronchitis and asthma. They are cleansing for the digestive system helping to break down and eliminate stagnant food and toxins that have built up over time as well as eliminate cancer-causing free radicals in the body. They are very high in vitamin C, which improves your immune system.They have a low glycemic index and helps to regulate the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream, which is great for diabetics. Radishes water content keep your body and skin keep hydrated and with their high fiber content they increase regular bowel movements, relieve bloating and help indigestion. They are a powerful detoxifier of the liver and stomach. They are also great for reducing blood pressure with the high potassium content.
Sun-Dried Tomatoes are very high in anti-oxidants; just one cup has 23 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C and 16 percent of vitamin A. The Vitamin C in dried tomatoes helps your body absorb the high iron content as well. They are high in potassium which helps prevent and lower high blood pressure. These tomatoes are very high in dietary fiber compared to raw tomatoes.
Lemon Thyme has anti-aging properties and boosts the immune system. It helps fight asthma, promotes relaxation, and helps digestion. Lemon thyme is high in iron and an excellent source of vitamin C.