T.G.I.F. Enjoy your weekend with a fresh Peach, Mint and Tequila Drink; easy & delish!
In a Boston Shaker muddle Peaches with Lemon juice & Simple Syrup. Add Tequila, Mint, fill with Ice, shake for 20 seconds and strain over ice
Top with Sparkling Water and garnish with Mint
Recipe: Makes an 8oz. drink
- 1 1/2 oz Don Julio Reposado Tequila
- 3 Slices fresh Peaches
- 10 Mint Leaves
- 3/4 oz fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- Top with Pellegrino or Sparkling Water
Great way to use your over ripe Banana’s. I like making this for parties because you can make it in a pitcher as well, relax by the pool & have fun!
Cut 1/2 of your 1/2 cut Banana length wise reserving one half for a garnish
Add Mint, Banana, Lime & Simple Syrup in a martini shaker
Lightly muddle a couple of times so as not to bruise your Mint too much or it will make the drink bitter
Add Rum and a little ice. Shake moderately. Pour into a 12 oz glass & top with Pellegrino (or your favorite sparkling). Garnish with Banana and fresh Mint sprig on the edge of the glass! Enjoy!!!
- 12-16 oz Glass
- 1 oz Light Rum
- 5 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Ripe Banana (the riper the sweeter & easier to muddle)
- 1/2 Fresh Lime
- Sparkling Lime, Club Soda or Pellegrino
- 1 TBS of Raw Sugar or Simple Syrup if you like a sweeter drink