This is a great fall dressing that is perfect for any fall style salad. I am not a fan of sweet salad dressing but this one is mostly savory with the tiniest hint of sweet from the pomegranate vinegar.
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Champagne Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic – minced
- 2 Tablespoons Shallot – minced
Recipe: Full batch approx. 2 cups
- 2 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Champagne Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Vinegar
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Clove Garlic – minced
- 1/4 Cup Shallot – minced
Add mustard, lemon juice, and salt to a medium bowl and whisk together. Next whisk in the champagne vinegar, then the pomegranate vinegar and slowly whisk in the olive oil.
Stir in the garlic and shallots.