This is a great summer salad you won’t want to stop eating. It is perfect for a picnic or pot luck!
Recipe – 6 – 8 servings
- 1 – 16 oz Package Pasta (Your Choice)
- 1 Container Cherry Tomatoes (About 2 Cups)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper – roasted
- 1 Small Yellow Bell Pepper – roasted
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Cup Shredded Asiago Cheese (You can use Parmesan, it is a bit milder)
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Peper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
- Basic Italian Dressing
Start by cooking the pasta.
While pasta is cooking start roasting the peppers.
Cook the pasta, put into a large bowl and let cool.
When pasta is cool add tomatoes and Basic Italian Dressing.
Mince the red onion, dice the peppers, grate the asiago add to bowl and stir well.
Lay the basil leaves on top of each other and roll them tight.
Slice thin strips and add to bowl, stir well.